Excellent opportunity for a Development Manager to take the next step in their career within a highly successful award-winning property developer.
Our client is an established, well-positioned and reputable business with a long-standing history of creating award-winning mix-use and residential developments.
They offer excellent progression and development opportunities as well as various incentive plans.
About the role:
Reporting to the Development Director you will take responsibility for the development project, project managing all development phases from initiation to completion ensuring that risks are controlled, and the project is delivered successfully. You will monitor the land, legal and planning aspects of the project ensuring that they are managed effectively. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development team.
- Brief internal teams on project programmes.
- Prepare pertinent information and updates for project review meetings.
- Appoint and manage the project and design consultants.
- Maintain the Land & Planning budget.
- Attend all internal and external meetings related to planning matters.
- Develop and maintain relationships with planning officers and local authorities.
- Negotiate S106 agreements.
- Support the preparation and management of reserved matters applications.
- Manage community engagement, relationships with Residents’ Groups and public and private sector stakeholders.
- Manage the pre-planning public consultation process.
- Conduct site feasibility and planning appraisals.
- Experience working in a similar role, leading on development of major residential and mix-use schemes across the South East.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK planning system.
- Track record of success working with planning authorities throughout the planning application process.
- Track record of success managing consultant teams.
- Tract record of success developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understanding of legal contracts.
- Understanding of construction processes and challenges related to development delivery from the Land & Planning aspect.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please contact Anna Gromadzka, Consultant at psd Group, at email@example.com