A highly acquisitive UK based Real Estate Investment Manager is looking to hire an Investment Manager to join the team in what is an exciting period of growth for the organisation.
Focussing in value-added investment strategies across the UK this individual will spearhead, predominantly, but not exclusively Commercial Property acquisitions in line with their growth strategy.
The business have a highly successful track record spanning several decades across multiple Real Estate cycles and have continued to invest heavily irrespective of market conditions, finding opportunities for attractive returns.
Candidates will need circa 10 years Real Estate Investment experience, ideally from a Private Equity background, and are likely to have worked across multiple asset classes. This role is extremely broad and candidates will be involved in originating, underwriting, modelling and screening value-add commercial properties across multiple sectors in the UK. The successful candidate will have the ability to source mispriced assets where value can be added with hands-on management and, where appropriate, targeted capital investment.
· Significant Real Estate Investment experience in the UK preferably from a private equity background.
· Circa 10 years industry experience, with recent experience acting as a Principal in an Investment team.
· Solid analytical skills and good financial modelling knowledge.
· Driven, entrepreneurial and flexible with the ability to deliver results consistently.
· Commercial real estate experience.
· Circa £100,000 + Package
For further information, please apply and we can schedule a call to discuss the role in more detail.