We are working for a property fund management business in London who own and manage a range of commercial properties across the UK. The London-based team has a successful track record of investing in assets with value add opportunities as well as portfolios. They have ambition to further grow the portfolio and expand into new real estate markets in the UK and alternative asset classes.
- Portfolio analysis, data analytics, cashflow modelling
- Assist in the origination and underwriting of real estate transactions
- Transaction management and execution responsibilities
- Instructing and engaging with third party advisers.
- Reviewing property, valuation, insurance and client due diligence materials.
- Board, investor and JV reporting.
- Support the Investment and Asset Managers by underwriting potential acquisitions through financial modelling, market research
- To provide valuation, asset, rent and IRR analysis, establishing new systems and structures across all they do.
The successful candidate will have related degree from a top tier University and at least 2 years relevant experience within the real estate investment world. You will have already built up a strong foundation in financial modelling and technical analysis.