Senior Asset Manager – £75,000 - £95,000 Per Annum – London
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a senior asset manager to join a boutique asset management business in London. This roles provides flexibility as well as offering up to £95000 Per Annum. The successful candidate must have a proven track record within Asset management ideally with exposure to Retail/office & industrial assets
- Identification and delivery of asset enhancement initiatives. Primarily responsible for improving and achieving the net income target across the properties under management, by letting accommodation, removing breaks, extending leases and implementing rent reviews and lease renewals etc. together with reducing void costs and shortfalls.
- Responsible for the marketing of vacant space and delivery of new lettings, incorporating the appointment of agents.
- Responsible for marketing campaigns and coordinating letting meetings.
- Involved in direct negotiations with tenants to achieve above letting terms/regears
- Reporting progress of the business plan against original targets and highlighting changes or recommending alternative strategies.
- Working closely with development and planning colleagues in reviewing and appraising all development opportunities within the portfolio.
- Routine maintenance, repairs, inspections and management of contractors, building managers and facilities managers and direct reports
- Responsible for the updating and accuracy of the Qube database
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring Health and Safety compliance across the properties in your portfolio.
- Responsible for compilation of service charge budgets, monitoring SC expenditure and completing reconciliations.
- Assisting the team with the reviewing and appraising potential new purchases.
- Assisting the team with acquisition and disposal due diligence.
- Coordinating the integration new assets from a day to day management perspective.
- Member of RICS
- Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level
- Working knowledge of entrepreneurial, fast paced, flexible Retail/Business space/property environment
- Extensive experience of negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals
- Working expertise in conducting meetings with, and prepare detailed reports for senior colleagues
- Capability to deliver the full spectrum of asset management and development services in –house.
- Strong negotiation skills to maximise business potential
- Excellent report writing skills to deliver detailed and technical reports meeting business requirements
- Day to Day line management of the Property manager for your portfolio
- To keep up to date with developments in legislation
- To liaise with statutory and corporate bodies adhering to regulations and guidance
For more information or to discuss your application please contact Tamar @ InVictus on 020 7397 5301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register for Property Jobs please send your CV to email@example.com