Hugely exciting opportunity to join a highly entrepreneurial private equity investment manager focusing on real estate backed opportunities. They are an award winning Investment Management company who have a far more creative approach to Property than almost any other company in the current market and have ambitious growth plans. They only buy property that requires active asset management, and they then deliver the full range of refurbishment, re-letting, lease re-gears, lease restructures, etc as well as more intensive development. They also drive short term value from the assets through creative use of the space, including pop-up’s, filming, events, etc. They are now further expanding the team and need a very creative, entrepreneurial Junior Asset Manager and are happy to look at people currently working advisory side in Valuation, Professional, Property Management or Office Agency roles who wnat to make the move into a strategic Asset Management role.
- Value add asset management of an exciting mixed use portfolio predominantly in London.
- Help devise, monitor and deliver asset management strategies for existing and newly acquired assets.
- Coordination of leasing, lease re-gears, rent reviews, as well as development and refurbishment projects.
- Engage proactively with tenants and create meaningful partnerships.
- Manage external advisor teams in order to achieve asset level objectives.
- Assist Investment Team with leasing inputs for new acquisitions.
- Undertake quarterly reporting in line with internal processes and timescales.
- Regularly review and re-forecast business plans in line with market and economic changes.
- Investigate alternative ways of running the portfolio which could include tech.
- MRICS qualified; 0 - 3 years post qualification experience, with a strong academic record.
- Proven track record of identifying opportunities to add value and delivering against targets of financial outperformance.
- Proven track record of concluding rent reviews, lease re-gears, lease renewals etc.
- Ability to take ownership and manage complex projects.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Must be an extremely driven team player who wants to excel in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must have a good eye for design and interest in architecture.