Our client is a highly successful and vertically integrated real estate business with a substantial portfolio of investments across the UK and Europe. The lending business does not have a set product, which allows the team to structure transactions on a deal-by-deal basis. They now want to recruit an additional team member.
The Main Responsibilities for the new appointee will be:
- Origination of investment opportunities
- Evaluation of opportunities that are presented to the business
- Monitoring loan periods of existing deals
- Doing all necessary financial analysis and modelling on new deals
- Working closely with a network of local brokers to ensure that at the earliest point a deal can be considered as sensible
- Working through the loan documentation on each new deal and reviewing existing documentation on existing deals
- Assessing each potential deal which will either be bridging loans, senior development loans or mezzanine debt loans
- Working with joint venture partners on different deals
The Successful Candidate will be:
- You will have a proven track record of transacting across multiple real estate assets in the UK and will have a sound knowledge of underwriting and structuring.
- You will be expected to work from cradle to grave in respect of all deals which includes producing the opportunities, taking them through committee and then monitoring all the way through the full repayment.
- You will have a creative mind and will be able to think in a fluid and flexible manner.
This is a fine opportunity for a well established and ambitious structured finance professional who will help expand an already highly successful lending platform