Portfolio Strategist – Corporate Real Estate – London – Up to £38,000 Per Annum + benefits
An immediate opportunity has arisen for a client facing resource to support on the delivery of portfolio planning deliverables within the strategy workstream for a large client. This role is a London based role offering up to £38,000 Per Annum
- Support on a variety of complex analyses used in the development of deliverables focused on real estate strategies in close support of client objectives
- Proactively review the Client's portfolio and provide ideas, input and analysis to support the Client in the development of near-term and long-term portfolio plans
- Lead regular portfolio opportunity assessments, covering both the leased and owned portfolio, evaluate opportunities to take advantage of lease options / rights, changing market conditions and / or consolidation opportunities to optimise flexibility, reduce and contain costs or realise value
- Regular analysis, prioritisation and documentation of space demand, supply and utilisation
- Lead scenario modelling and drafting of business cases including complex financial analyses
- Prepare business cases and recommendations ensuring alignment with Client's business objectives and wider regional portfolio strategy.
- Actively monitor and advise Client on relevant emerging market and sector trends and best practices
- Previous experience of working in a strategic / analytic role is essential ideally with Real Estate exposure.
- Excellent internal and external client relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to create value
- Ability to understand client requirements and problem solve to deliver tailored strategic deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set and achieve project deadlines and manage client expectations
- Highly numerate including expert problem solving and analytical skills, with sound understanding of cash flow, balance sheet and application of IFRS
- The successful candidate must have a practical working knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Strong report writing and client facing skills are integral to the role.
- Advanced skill level of usual Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
For more information or to discuss the role in more detail please contact Tamar @ InVictus on 020 7397 5301
To register for property jobs please send your CV to email@example.com