Lease Advisory Director – Central London
Our client, a highly regarded and internationally recognised consultancy is looking to hire a senior team member into their Industrial and Logistics team, a market leader where you will be tasked with providing advise to investors, developers and occupiers on all things industrial and warehousing assets.
The job will involve:
You will be working within the Lease Advisory team (who form part of the south east Industrial and Logistics team), this exciting role entails:
- Acting on behalf of investors and occupiers, providing market leading ‘Landlord and Tenant’ advice on industrial and logistics properties across the south east and midlands
- Negotiating rent reviews, lease renewals, providing Expert Witness advice in dispute resolution environment and more general commercial advice around lease structures
- Provide specialist advice to clients based on deep industrial / logistics sector knowledge, through wider collaboration with market leading Agency, Capital Markets and research colleagues on joint projects / client initiatives
- Maintaining and enhancing existing important client relationships, whilst helping to deliver further growth
- Working as a team and individually to identify, pursue and win profitable new business from new and existing clients
- Providing guidance to and having oversight of other members of the team.
- You will be joining us at an exciting time of transformation, as we continue to pursue growth of our Industrial & Logistics business, both in terms of new sub-sectors and wider market share.
- You would be joining an existing team of highly respected professionals and have the opportunity to be part of influencing future growth strategy.
Is this you? To apply you need to meet the following requirements:
- Provide clients with best solutions and have the ability to identify opportunities beyond the immediate client brief
- Ability to manage timelines and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Engage, support and deal with multiple instructions
- Ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong negotiation and quantitative skills, including data interpretation
- Good working knowledge of the Industrial and Logistics sector, ideally in the south east
- Preferably 5+ years PQE experience of ‘Landlord and Tenant’ work
- Enthusiastic, self-driven and collaborative
- Agile, trustworthy, courageous, innovative
Package: 100K total package, negotiable plus fantastic benefits package
This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to come in, step up and join one of the best in the sector playing an instrumental role in the growth of the team and function.
Contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment for more information.