About the Client
My client is an award winning mixed use developer with a forward thinking approach to change and modern methods of management to ensure their employees are motivated and engaged.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Estate Services your responsibilities will include:
- Provide general support to the Aftercare Service, Project and Maintenance teams, internal development experts and external customers
- Provide technical advice on fit out and finishing of developments to minimise post handover defects and snagging
- Management of contractors across Health & Safety, technical advice, quality of workmanship, accurate completions of company documentation.
- Positive relationship building with end users from purchase, through occupation and the period following
- Manage area of responsibility for the customer journey, suggesting improvements to benefit the customer.
- Monitor Customer Service expenditure. Provide weekly reports and identify poor performing areas, devise action plans, feedback & support implementation.
- Pro-active management of warranty & non warrantable remedial repairs.
- Monitor resolution procedure until conclusion.
What We're Looking for:
- Knowledge of or a background in construction & new build homes is essential.
- Knowledge and ability to diagnose defects and recommend a resolution.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to the differing types of customers
- Display a professional and confident approach at all times with a passion for delivering excellent customer service