Fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join an award-winning residential developer with a history of delivering mix-use and residential developments, building quality homes and creating thriving communities.
This is an opportunity to progress your career within an established, reputable, and well-positioned developer and join a highly successful team that is passionate about creating thriving sustainable communities.
The organisation offers excellent career progression and development opportunities as well as diversified incentive plans.
About the role:
Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Monitor and project manage the delivery of residential-led schemes.
- Identify, develop and secure growth opportunities including strategic land and development acquisitions as well as partnership, JV and investment opportunities.
- Develop and manage a robust network of key relationships including land agents, landowners, investors, strategic partners, developers and house builders etc.
- Act as the point of contact and manage relationships with third parties, e.g. Joint Ventures / Housing Associations, local authorities and external consultants etc.
What We are Looking for:
- Experience of working within the residential development sector in a similar role is essential.
- Currently operating as a Development Manager within the Residential Development sector
- Up to date Planning Knowledge
- Proven track record in managing against set delivery objectives
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including landowners, investors, strategic partners, developers and house builders, local authorities, external consultants etc.
To discuss this role in the strictest confidence please contact Anna Gromadzka, Consultant at psd on 0207 970 9789, or, to apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference PR/363466
"PSD is a mid-to-senior level recruitment business working across all disciplines including Technical, Commercial, Design, Construction, Sales and Operational roles. If you would like to discuss your career aspirations, in confidence, please call 0161 234 0300 and ask for a member of the Residential team."