Lease Advisory Partner
Competitive salary & attractive benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable and established National Advisory firm who have developed a reputation for best in class service across their Lease Advisory business. They are seeking a proven Lease Advisory Partner to lead from the front, delivering outstanding business results, whilst contributing to the strategic direction of the regional team. With an established client base of corporate and high profile regional instructions, the Yorkshire team is multi-sector but with a focus on the Office and the Logistics markets. The appointed Partner will be responsible for a team of surveyors with wider duties to include:
- Play a lead role in strategy creation, delivering the firm's growth ambitions for Lease Advisory team across Yorkshire
- Drive performance through new business generation, cross-selling and sharing business opportunities across geographies, service lines and functions
- Identify and implement better ways of working
- Maintain and continually develop a strong network of contacts to generate further opportunities
- Collaborate with colleagues to share best practice experiences and ideas to achieve optimal performance
- Develop and motivate a number of direct reports from junior through to senior surveyors.
My client is offering the appointed Partner a clear platform for success, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package. To learn more about this position, please apply online with your most recent CV.