A leading UK real estate consultancy is seeking a Director to join their Development Consultancy team based in London.
Reporting into the Head of Development Consultancy, you will be responsible for maintaining their existing service line and growing new client relationships, predominately within the public sector.
You will play an integral role in leading, overseeing and delivering projects to clients. This includes: development consultancy, financial viability, development land agency, estate rationalisation, regeneration advice, valuations and CPO.
Key Director of Development Consultancy requirements include:
- Proven experience working within London residential/mixed-use/regeneration development consultancy.
- Proficient at using Argus.
- Ability to lead and manage a junior team.
- Ability to maintain relationships and generate new business.
- Excellent presentation and report writing skills.
Salary will range from £80,000 - £100,000 plus benefits and bonus.
Office is based in London, however they do offer flexible working.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required - please apply online with your CV in word format.