Unex Group is primarily a commercial property investment and development group that owns a substantial amount of real estate located in East Anglia and East London and we are looking for a Chartered Surveyor to undertake the role of an Asset Manager/Acquisition Surveyor.
The role will include, but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the Managing Director to implement value enhancing asset management ideas/schemes.
- Undertaking rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Being involved with redevelopment and refurbishment of buildings where required.
- Undertaking negotiations with potential tenants and where appropriate existing tenants.
- Dealing with agents in respect of letting campaigns.
- Proactively searching for property to purchase and/or tenants in an area to attract them to empty space within Unex’s buildings.
- Undertaking development viabilities and running various alternate scenarios to establish best development value.
- Reporting on options to increase the energy efficiency of existing buildings in the portfolio and undertaking a cost benefit analysis to decide if and how to proceed with any proposals.
- Any other work required and as might be expected working in a small but very busy team.
To apply for this role, or for more information, please click the 'apply' button today.