Strategic Consulting Associate Partner
Our client is seeking an Associate Partner with a passion for strategic consulting in the Real Estate space. If you are looking for a new challenge within a dynamic and international team as part of a business that promotes well-being and professional growth as well as offering international project exposure, then this opportunity is for you.
The appointed Associate Partner will be actively involved in all aspects of leading and delivering Portfolio Strategy services to clients, from business development, proposal development through to managing projects and final deliverables. Driving all aspects of strategic portfolio management, including helping clients optimism existing business portfolios and identifying hidden opportunities to improve efficiencies within their real estate model, you will also play a leading role in broader business development, research and events across the UK & Europe.
Key Experience and Skills
- A proven track record in business development and client project leadership
- The ability to think strategically and creatively, articulating client challenges and demonstrating how the real estate portfolio strategy can address these
- Capability to manage medium to large scale projects including leading commercial aspect, quality of content, managing client expectations, relationships and new opportunities
- Strong data analytical skills, ability to distinguish the emerging themes from data/research material to present in an innovative, visual and concise way
- Excellent skills in interpreting and presenting data in power point, excel, word and social media
- Ability to lead proposal writing, description of services and associated modelling of programme and fees. Proactive in with oversight only from Partners on large scale proposals and client pitches
- Confident in presenting and supporting Partners on client communications, preparation and facilitation of senior level client interviews, workshops and presentations
The appointed Associate Partner must be able to demonstrate proven experience of working in strategic real estate portfolio management, including real estate portfolio optimisation, transformation, and metro strategies. This experience will have been gained in either management consulting or in a consulting role. Strong knowledge of the UK real estate market, and English language fluency is essential. Please apply online with your most recent CV.