Estate Surveyor (Surveyor/ Senior Surveyor)
Birmingham/Manchester or London
£35,000 - £45,000 + car allowance & benefits
Cobalt has partnered with Cushman and Wakefield on an exclusive basis to assist with the delivery of several key hires across an important expansion within their Global Occupier Management team.
The role of the Estates Surveyor in this team is integral to the successful delivery of commercial property management services to key national occupier clients with a focus on retail, banking and central government clients. This role will suit candidates with a proven track record in estates management and key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the client relationship, acting as a point of liaison on specific projects
- Ensure the efficient running of the allocated operational sites
- Identify and drive cost-saving initiatives
- Ensure advice is provided thoroughly, accurately and within set deadlines, seeking assistance from colleagues if needed
- Manage exit strategies for freehold and leasehold properties
- Ensure direct and frequent client contact and reporting
The appointed Surveyor must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in Estates Management, with the ability to take responsibility for sizeable and complex client instructions. Ideally MRICS, you will be a team player with effective time management skills and a solid understanding of how to deliver first-rate property management services to clients.
Please apply with your most recent CV ASAP.