We are partnered with a very prestigious high end residential developer, looking to expand their team in London, due to an increased pipeline of work. As a business they operate in the exclusive super-prime asset class with projects completed in some of the finest cities across the world.
The Development Manager will be required to do the following:
- Manage numerous high end residential-led developments from inception to completion
- Manage planning applications through the development process and liaising with local authority officers and key stakeholders
- Undertake feasibility and viability appraisals and due diligence.
- Manage delivery, contract negotiation, budgets and keeping the project on time
- Managing JV’s, development agreement, sale and purchase agreement, lease agreement and funding agreement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience running residential-led development schemes (preferably high end) ideally within London
- Strong town planning knowledge
- Good project management skills, whether it be more front-end of full development lifecycle
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
An excellent salary on offer for the right candidate as well as added benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to work in an established and entrepreneurial environment for those who want to make a lasting, meaningful impact and being valued in the process.