An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Surveyor / Senior Surveyor to join a retail focused Capital Markets team of one of the leading consultancies within London. The role is based within their central London office, and offers a salary of up to £45K with an additional car allowance. The successful candidate will be involved in advising clients on both acquisitions and sales within the retail sector in the UK.
- Working closely with various departments including Agency, Valuations, and Residential teams.
- Supporting senior members of the team with client management, acquisition and due diligence work.
- Active participation on sales from launch to closing, including site visits with clients and prospective purchasers
- Providing regular and detailed financial assessments of multi-let properties
- Conducting cashflow modelling and valuation
- Interacting with clients and competing agents to assess existing opportunities and uncover new ideas
- Degree level qualification
- RICS qualified Chartered Surveyor preferably with prior investment experience
- Experience in assisting with projects
- The ability to network and build relationships both internally and externally
- Sales experience to successfully conduct business with clients
- Experience in report writing
- Previous experience in valuations, appraisal and cash flow analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of retail including major occupiers
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages and Argus Enterprise