Great opportunity to join a dynamic retailer seeking for an experienced Project Manager joining their ambitious expansion programme. The role will report to the head of property and managing a team of 2. The role will suit individuals with track record in construction, project management and retail expansion along with multisite rollouts.
- Oversee and manage construction projects from conception to completion
- To fully manage and track project progress, CAPEX and delivery standards to ensure they are met and where possible improved upon.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Full understanding of the legal acquisition process, H&S requirements & legal compliance
- Coordinate and manage construction contractors
- Plan ahead to prevent issues and resolve any emerging ones
- Lead tendering processes to drive down construction costs
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- 8+ proven working experience in construction management
- RICS or CIOB preferred
This is a fast-paced role as well as the flexibility to travel/work 2 days a week in London.