Join the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and have a future that matters: Be proud; Be challenged; Be unique.
Are you a motivated suitably experienced property professional, who enjoys working within a fast paced, diverse environment and has a passion to be stretched and challenged with a range of varied responsibilities?
If so, this is the job for you!
As a customer focused property professional, you will bring experience and understanding of Surveying to the DIO Role and will assist the Senior Estate Surveyors in achieving the regional Estates Delivery Programme which includes:
- Sourcing, negotiating and acquiring residential accommodation on leasehold tenancies across Europe.
- Management on behalf of occupants for repairs/maintenance to residential accommodation undertaken by Landlords.
- Financial and budget management for rental payments and service charge reconciliation for residential accommodation.
- Terminating leases, handback of property and negotiation of dilapidations costs of residential accommodation.
- Preparing and approving residential rental valuations or transactions undertaken by a team of locally employed civilians having regard to MOD and UK Building/Fire safety regulations.
The role offers the scope to play a key part in sustaining and developing defence infrastructure in an overseas location. This is centralised at SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe) providing accommodation support to British Forces Service Personnel and UK Based Civilians in their roles overseas with coverage across Europe, including Belgium, Holland, France, Italy, Norway, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and Greece.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with the ability to plan and manage all aspects of their LMS programme. Experience and passion for teamwork and attention to detail is essential to ensure understanding and all relevant processes and operating procedures are applied.
The MOD Discover My Benefits page lists the full set of benefits. Some of the many benefits you will receive include:
- Highly competitive Pension Scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
- Alternative working practices such as working from home
- 25 days’ annual leave rising (1 day per year) to 30 days upon completion of 5 years’ service
£33,000 + substantial pension and benefits. This post offers relocation allowances subject to availability.
To apply, please click the 'apply' button today.
Closing date: 11.55pm on Monday 16 May 2022.