The Oyster Partnership have been retained by a leading Private Equity European Real Estate Investment firm to hire a Portfolio Analyst to join their Portfolio & Asset Management team, based in London.
With total AUM of over £10bn across all property sectors in the UK and Europe they have a loyal client base of institutional and private investors.
They are now looking to recruit an Analyst or Senior Analyst, into a newly created position, where the successful candidate will have oversight of the entire portfolio working closely with Portfolio Managers and the Head of Asset Management.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Fund modelling and analysis to produce forecasts for the Portfolio Management team.
- Producing reports to include deal-level reviews and analysis of composition of portfolio.
- Preparing Capex projections.
- Assisting in Valuation process across all funds.
- Driving Business Plan.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as an Analyst in Commercial Real Estate, preferably from a Valuation or Fund Management team.
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Self-motivated with a strong academic record.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- £65,000-70,000 + Package (Industry leading bonus)