Senior Land Manager – Well Funded Housebuilder.
Basic £80,000 (DOE) + Car + Package + Bonus, OTE £150,000+
Cognisant Search has been instructed to appoint a Senior Land Manager on behalf of a client that develops, family homes on sites of between 50-300 units within areas of high demand. The business has very strong financial backing and is currently undertaking a period of sustainable growth.
• Working closely with the Land Director, you will be responsible for developing enduring relationships with landowners, agents and within the wider professional community
• Identifying profitable and desirable sites across East and West Midlands, ideally off market opportunities, immediate land
• Once identified, you will lead the appraisal process and present your findings to the senior team for approval, have some involvement in progressing through the development process once acquired
• You are ambitious, remuneration and target driven, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator
• A proven track record of buying 2-5 sites a year
• You will be a bright, passionate team player who wants to play a major part in the success of a business
We are keen to speak with people who would like to work for a business that rewards individual performance and are target driven. This role provides an outstanding opportunity to further develop your career in either of these growing regions.