Graduate and Trainee Estate Agent – Notting Hill, London
My client, one of London’s most respected Agents is looking to hire multiple graduate or trainee estate agent’s across one of their strongest regions!
With an incredibly impressive board presence and relationships with some of the most exclusive landlords in London you will be challenged daily whilst working with demanding clients, some of the most prestigious properties in London and you will need to embrace pressure.
If you are a recent graduate or someone with sales experience and looking to break into property sales then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be given excellent, structured training and have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the business but in return they are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- Be highly ambitious
- Have a keen interest in the residential property market
- Enjoy networking, enjoy approaching people and engaging in conversation, enjoy rapport building
- Target driven
- Be focused
- A strong team player
- Hungry to earn commission
- Be cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Have a willingness to put in the extra hours as and when needed to deliver the wins
- Be approachable, friendly and trustworthy
- Have a full, clean driving license
None of the above is negotiable, the role requires hard work, a relentless attitude for success and a desire to deliver good service. You will represent people from all walks of life from a first time buyer to a celebrity and you need to be adaptable, love the fact that no day is ever the same and embrace it!
Your OTE will be 60K first year with a company car or car allowance with various other benefits.
If this is you and you want a career in property, please contact Grant Kaveney and the Residential team at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 for more information.