Land Buyer/Manager, Senior Land Manager – Quality Housebuilding.
Basic c£45,000 - £70,000 (DOE) + Package + Acquisition Bonus.
Cognisant Search has been instructed to appoint a Land Professional on behalf of a client who are based in West Yorkshire, they develop highly desirable family homes on sites of between 50-250 units, within areas of high demand. Their focus is quality, developing homes that they can be proud of. The business has very strong financial backing and is currently undertaking a period of sustainable growth.
• Working closely with the Land Director, you will be responsible for developing enduring relationships with landowners, agents and within the wider professional community
• Identifying highly profitable and desirable sites across Yorkshire
• Once identified, you will lead the appraisal process and present your findings to the senior team for approval, progressing through the development process once acquired
• You are ambitious, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator
• Having 2-to-7 years’ land buying or development management experience, with a demonstrable track record of achievement
You are a bright, passionate team player who wants to play a major part in the success of a business We are keen to speak with Land Buyers, Land Managers or Senior Land Managers who would like to work for a business that develop a fantastic product, is quality focussed and has a high regard for their customers. The client is open to candidates from the housebuilding or agency sectors. The opportunities for career progression are excellent and you will be exposed to the wider aspects of the development process too.
The client is also very open to consider individuals who would like to relocate.