Team Administrator - Central London
Our client is a highly recognised and long-standing residential property specialist with multiple offices across London. They are looking for two experienced Team Office Administrator (Residential Sales & Lettings support) to join their City office and Central London office.
The one role is based in their Central London offices covering a 6-9-month maternity cover, contract.
The other is based in one of their City offices and a permanent contract.
The ideal candidate will have previous property administration experience gained from working within Residential Sales or Lettings.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all properties are uploaded onto all websites and portals.
- Pictures are current and refreshed and write ups are all current
- Using Photoshop to create marketing packs for the properties.
- All info is placed onto our in-house database and paperwork is filed; some file progression will be required also.
- All properties are advertised with current EPCs (Energy performance cert.) registering of deposits and accounts data entry (Winman Accounting System)
- Liaise with management dept. ensure that keys are ready and in place for when tenants move in - responsible for implementing a system to track key movement.
- Assisting lettings team with pre-tenancy requests or requirements (i.e., sourcing furnishings, storage facilities, disposing of furniture, organizing cleans and inventories)
- Responsible for understanding the full process of the lettings department therefore able to assist during periods of team absence and busy periods.
- Social Media management
- Tracking Petty Cash
- Creating window card displays and other brochures/valuation packs as and when needed.
- Liaising with contractors
- Progressing lettings files; liaising with tenants/landlord to organise the move, draft contracts, and general paperwork.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Very organised
- Can handle pressure and working quickly.
- Thorough, attention to detail
- Strong MS Office skills, ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Well presented, first point of contact when greeting people through the door
- Excellent written communication, grammar and spelling must be of a very high standard.
- Responsible attitude
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Get in touch with Anu Deb to apply today.