A leading pan-European Real Estate Private Equity Investment Manager is looking for a Senior/Portfolio Analyst to join their Portfolio Management team based in Central London.
This position will work closely with the Portfolio Management, Fund Finance and Client Relation teams, gaining full asset life-cycle exposure and experience.
Key Portfolio Analyst requirements include:
- Fund modelling and analysis.
- Driving the production of quarterly and other reporting.
- Preparing capex projections to assess fund requirements.
- Assist in the valuation process of all funds.
- Driving the business plan process, plus deal-level actuals vs. budget review.
- Produce content for the advisory board meeting presentations.
- Coordination, productions and review of quarterly reports.
Key Portfolio Analyst requirements:
- Experience working in Commercial Real Estate (Fund Management or Valuation) plus a strong understanding of investment structures.
- Highly numerate with strong financial modelling skills.
- A strong interest in the pan-European real estate market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Argus Enterprise.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
Salary is £55,000 - £65,000 per annum, plus benefits package and competitive bonus potential.
Office is based in London.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the skills required, please apply online with your CV in word format.