My client is a high street retailer with a quality portfolio in the health sector.
You will be accountable for delivering and managing the refit rollout of stores including defining and documenting processes, reporting on progress and managing risk. This is field based role across the UK or Ireland and reporting 1 day to HO in the Midlands.
We are seeking an individual with a track record in delivery of varied rollouts or of working in a similar role for an external project management company. In addition, have experience of leading diverse outsourced teams including suppliers and contractors, external Design teams, Project and Cost Managers.
- Programme reporting to wider business, risk management and reporting business wide
- Attending cross functional meetings with all stakeholders to ensure full business buy in
- Regular reviews with external project managers to ensure approach is consistent and delivery is to the agreed standards
- Ensure that projects are closed out effectively and snagging is tracked with contractors benchmarked and reviewed to ensure quality is as per the agreed standards
- Working alongside other team members actively manage the contractor and procurement supply chain to ensure the key objectives of the programme are met
- Review current process to identify efficiencies & enhancements and undertake periodic process reviews to drive continuous improvement
- Managing refit and new store projects both directly and through external consultants
- Deliver minor rollout/ ad hoc projects as required (unitary removals/ graphic rollouts etc)
- Confident individual in reporting to board of directors and lots of stakeholders.
- Ideally MRICS/MCIOB or other recognised construction qualifications or hold a Prince 2 qualification
- Knowledge of planning and building control & other relevant legislation
- Experience of managing internal/ external resource
- A good understanding of financial reporting and management accounting practices