My client is a well-established hospitality company with a quality portfolio across the UK.
Reporting to the Head of Property, you will be focusing on delivering a successful investment & repairs programme, meeting and exceeding agreed targets for time, cost and quality, contributing to the identification of investment and unlicensed opportunities to exploit potential for the regional portfolio.
The role is field based working predominantly in Hampshire & Wiltshire responsible for a portfolio of around 150 sites. We are seeking for an experienced individual with relevant background in maintenance or building construction management within commercial real estate ideally in licenced premises or retail.
- Responsible for developing & maintaining proactive PPM and repairs plans
- Manage the maintenance & investment budget by area in conjunction with the regional budget
- Proactively support statutory obligations and conditions of the portfolio
- Identify further potential opportunities for growth and asset utilisation
- Oversees property asset protection in matters of schedules of dilapidations
- Experience in managing multiple CAPEX (over £500k) projects
- Provide regular reviews covering investment projects, risk assessment & insurance
- Liaise with multiple teams across the region including operators, suppliers & contractors
- Experience in a large property portfolio as building surveyor or project manager
- Ideally RICS or IOB with background in in retail, leisure or hospitality sector
- Up to date knowledge of statutory compliance legislation
- Experience of budgetary & financial cost control
- Excellent reporting, communication, financial and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and well-established company in the leisure & hospitality sector. For more details, click on the link below.