A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Development Manager based out of Central London to join a leading real estate company specialising in developing and operating across the residential living sectors (PBSA, BTR and Co-Living) in the UK and Iberia with assets under management or development totalling £900M GDV.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the pre-construction and construction stages of 2 sites in London for Build-to-Rent (BTR) and micro living development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day project management of the construction phase of a BTR project located Ealing, West London. This includes managing third party interfaces and working with the Contractor and Design Team to ensure the programme is maintained and the contingency protected.
- Day-to-day project management of the post planning and construction phases of a micro living project, located in Kingston upon Thames, Southwest London. This includes co-ordinating the design from stage 3b onwards, managing third party interfaces, supporting the procurement of the main contractor and project management of the delivery phase through to completion.
- Procurement of main contractors (JCT Design and Build contract), Surveys and Third-Party Agreements within allocated budgets and programmes of work.
- Contributing to the development of the BTR and micro living products, as the sectors develop and evolve. The product development includes apartment and communal layouts, interiors and specifications, sustainability, technology, and operational performance.
- Supporting the pre-construction and construction phases of our pipeline projects to ensure that the design is outstanding and has embedded within it both construction and operational efficiencies that will ensure its viability.
- Supporting the Development Director in ensuring the ESG and sustainability strategy is implemented across the portfolio of assets in terms of the design, construction, and operational phases of the asset’s life.
- Identifying project risks and producing action plans to mitigate the project risks.
A competitive salary on offer for the right candidates as well as added benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a professional and entrepreneurial environment for those who want to make a lasting, meaningful impact and being valued in the process.