Our client is a private real estate family office that invests in commercial property across London, South East, Midlands and South West.
They are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual as an Investment Associate or Partner who will lead on commercial investments.
Role and responsibilities for the successful candidate will be:
- Sourcing and appraising opportunities, including preparing financial analysis, valuation models and investment committee memos
- Gathering and analysing industry and market data
- Asset Management, leasing and development planning and analysis
- Assisting the team with internal reporting
- Participation in due diligence, communication with targets and advisers
Skills and competencies required:
- c10 years of relevant work experience within Investment
- MRICS or IMC
- Strong academic record with a high numerical, verbal, and analytical competence
- Good knowledge of modelling / cashflows / analysis