Senior Quantity Surveyor, London
£90,000 (DOE) Basic + Bonus + Car Allowance + Package
Cognisant Search are working with a highly respected developer of high-end residential projects. They work across the whole of London, developing high quality residencies in sought after locations. Due to continued expansion, they are looking to recruit a talented individual to the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on multiple high-end residential refurbishment contracts in Central London.
Keys aspects of the role:
- Preparing, submitting, and agreeing monthly cost reports.
- Preparing, submitting, and agreeing periodic valuations for work completed to date with trade contractors and the client.
- Preparing ‘rolling’ final account and retention release.
- Preparing cost value reconciliation (CVR), creating regular budget and price updates, update computerised cost control system and prepare the monthly cost and progress report.
- Placing orders and instructing trade contractors, including compiling subcontracts/works, contracts/trade contracts.
We are seeking a high calibre Quantity Surveyor with experience delivering high-end residential projects and a track record of working on projects with values between £1 million and £10 million. You will degree educated, with excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong and lasting working relationships. On offer is the opportunity to work on a range of interesting and diverse projects in an excellent working environment.
For a confidential discussion, please contact: Daniel Bolton, Director, Cognisant firstname.lastname@example.org 07764 753404