A leading multi-disciplinary property partnership, Carter Jonas, are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Chartered Surveyor to bring their industry experience and knowledge to their Corporate Real Estate team in London. The focus will be on servicing largely industrial-based clients in the UK, with both industrial and office portfolios. This varied role is focused on the tenant occupier side, with a strong base of existing corporate real estate clients.
They are offering a highly competitive salary plus lucrative benefits and car allowance.
Main skills and responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing disposals including lettings and sales
- Reporting on disposal properties (including development sites)
- Assisting and preparing board reports for sanction of property transactions
- Business development networking with industrial agents and developers
- Assist the team Partners with presentations to win new business and handling larger instructions requiring team working
- Strategically work with other departments to develop new fee opportunities (cross-selling) and to maintain consistency and efficiency
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent team-orientated interpersonal skills and experience in communicating effectively with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Commercial Acumen
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please apply with your CV in Word format, or reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.