An exciting immediate opportunity has arisen for a surveyor level transaction manager to join one of the leading property consultancies. You will be working within a team specialising in the retail transaction management executing transactions on behalf of a major client.
The role is offering a salary of up to £30k in addition to a car allowance.
The role is open to candidates based in either Manchester or Birmingham.
- Supporting the management and delivery of service conducted by our retail agents and lease consultants.
- Responsible for the delivery of all of the lease renewals and rent reviews on the retained branch network
- Ensure the appropriate recommendations reports required at different stages of the process are prepared accurately and promptly.
- Provide Management Information, data and trend information as required for internal and external reporting.
- Managing the transactions through solicitors’ hands to ensure timely conclusion of all matters.
- Ability to assist the Retained Estate Lead and the Retail Account Lead in all aspects of transaction management.
- Ability to motivate, develop and challenge internal stakeholders.
- Participate in weekly, monthly and quarterly internal and external meetings.
- The ability to confidently manage upwards as well as downwards.
- Property background with understanding of agency, deals and general Asset Management.
- Knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law
- Strong collaborator and willingness to work as part of a larger team.
- Ability to make sound and confident decisions and recognise the need to seek senior support where required.
- Ability to work in fast moving retail environment is essential.
- Strong IT skills