Cobalt Recruitment is exclusively partnered with a prestigious industrial and logistics investor and developer that are currently seeking a Project Managers from Senior to Associate Director level to join their Technical Development team based in London.
Working in a close-knit team, the Project team are responsible for development delivery, working alongside the development, investment, and asset management teams. Delivery consists of refurbishments, new construction projects, management of external partners and project delivery for L&I schemes from early-stage acquisition, through design, planning, construction, delivery and handover.
Projects are located throughout London and consist of industrial warehousing, logistics, commercial and R&D facilities that range up to £100million.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide project management services and support to our development team on both speculative and pre-let developments.
- To deliver new property assets on time, in budget and within specification.
- To manage and motivate third parties to deliver the projects - proactively managing risks and solving problems.
- To assist the Development team with the preparation of project briefs.
- To identify and prioritise overall project objectives for the Development team.
- To assist Associate Directors / Directors with viability cost projections for projects (often in liaison with Cost Consultants).
- To assist Development Managers with preparation of project appraisals and board papers.
- To prepare comprehensive outline project programmes for inclusion in appraisals and board papers
Key Project Management Requirements:
- Degree qualified.
- Member of RICS - Ideal*
- Project or Cost Management background ideal
- Experience delivering industrial/logistics, commercial, retail or hospitality sector projects
- Self starter and ability to manage internal and external teams.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary will range from £50,000 - £90,000 (dependant on position) plus attractive benefits, Car allowance and structured bonus scheme.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply online with your CV in word format.