Sales Administrator - South West London
My client is a market leading residential specialist in London are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their busy Sales team covering South West London, Battersea, Clapham and Fulham.. They are looking for someone specifically with Residential Sales Administration background and a stable career history.
Your new role in a nutshell:
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for responding to all enquiries; management of keys to handed over properties and liaising with agents to get the keys to them. You will also be responsible for managing new sales information and coordinating the support function with the wider sales team and management.
Key duties will include:
- Responding to all email and telephone enquiries for the shared ownership sales and logging customer details on to a CRM system within 48 hours
- Manage the sales inbox and answer questions on the process of shared ownership
- First point of contact for incoming sales calls
- Registering new interest by validating and qualifying enquiries
- Maintenance of key log and sending out keys to our sales agents
- Set up of plot sales folders and updating CRM system with relevant sales information
- Ensure all customers receive a high-quality service throughout the sales process.
- Perform general office administration tasks as and when required to meet the needs of the department – e.g. filing, photocopying, fielding telephone calls etc.
- Provide our external sales agents with all the required information to quickly & efficiently market our developments.
- You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Process driven
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication with customers and colleagues
- Ability to set own deadlines and stick to them
Ranging from £27,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
This role will not be around long and the client is looking to do interviews right away. If you want to join a winning business, a business that supports their staff, who have a great culture and are a company that have grown impressively over the last few years, this is the one.
Don't miss out so get in touch and send your CV ASAP to Anu Deb at GKR London today.
Please note - due to the high interest we expect to receive for this position, it may not be possible to feedback to every applicant. If you do not hear back within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful. GKR London may contact you in relation to other suitable opportunities in the future.