Madison Berkeley are proud to be working with an investment and development manager who focus on the repositioning of core plus and value add assets. Reporting to the Asset Management Director, they are seeking an Asset Manager to assist with the implementation of the asset level business plans across the portfolio, overseeing external advisors and liaising with internal teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for an MRICS candidate with central London office experience to move client side in a varied and strategic role.
The successful candidate will also provide direct support across all areas of the business including;
• Assisting implementation of asset level business plans and asset repositioning
• Supervising property managers and other external advisors related to the assets
• Reviewing and monitoring asset budgets (revenues, service charge and capex)
• Collecting and analysing all relevant and updated data / documentation at asset level
• Monitoring and contributing to Investor reporting
• Assisting property marketing and letting strategies
• Reviewing lease negotiations, tenant re gears, surrenders etc
• Overseeing minor refurbishment projects coordinating with internal and/or external project managers.
• Implementing ESG action plans
• Monitoring and providing input for external valuations
• Preparing and managing information for disposals (data room, IM’s etc...)
• Supporting on-boarding new assets
• Ensuring accuracy and compilation of all data.
Experience and Qualities
• RICS qualified
• Leasing and Management experience of large prime office assets
• Good numerical reasoning
• Detailed and technically competent
• Organised and committed
• Sociable and enthusiastic