A privately owned Property Investment Company are seeking a part-time Commercial Property Manager to join their team based in Hertfordshire.
The role will be responsible for managing 40 occupational tenancies across 12 UK locations (predominately across the South East), consisting of office, pub, industrial and hotel assets.
Key Property Management responsibilities:
- Identify and implement asset management initiatives to enhance the portfolio, such as directing lettings agents to identify tenants and co-ordinate rent review surveyors and solicitors.
- Liaise with tenants to ensure smooth estate operation.
- Update company tenancy schedule and high light key dates for rent review lease expiry.
- Minimise rent arrears.
- Carry out periodic site inspections.
- Deal with property management issues and contractors.
- Prepare annual service charge budgets, reviewing expenditure and provide annual reconciliations.
- Action all aspects of Health & Safety requirements.
- Read and understand commercial leases and be familiar with L&T legislation.
- Liaise with solicitors regarding notices, rent reviews and new leases.
- Attend board meetings and update the Directors of progress.
Key Property Management requirements:
- Commercial Property Management experience is essential.
- Member of RICS is proffered but not mandatory.
- Excellent IT skills in Word and Excel.
- UK Driving License.
This is a permanent contract 3 days a week.
Their head office is in Hertfordshire but the role can be hybrid/working from home/travel to sites.
Salary is £36,000 per annum (3 days a week) which is the equivalent to £60,000 per annum, full time.
If this opportunity if of interest and you have the experience required, please apply online with your CV in word format.