A FTSE 250 pan-European real estate investment and asset management company is currently looking for a Senior Property Manager to join the UK Team to provide efficient management of both multi-tenanted and FRI assets.
Key day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Tenancy and service charge management.
- Strategic management of each asset.
- Undertaking property inspections.
- Management of refurbishment projects.
- Participating in the practical implementation of our Net Zero Carbon pathway.
- Working closely with the Facilities Managers to ensure buildings are compliant.
- Supporting the Asset Managers in respect of commercial transactions.
- RICS qualified is essential.
- Previous experience in the property management space to a medium degree.
- Good working knowledge of the RICS Code of Service Charge Practice.
- Experience in managing construction and refurbishment projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel ability is required.
The office is based in Central London.
Salary is up to £65,000 per annum and will vary depending on experience plus competitive benefits.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply online with your CV in word format.