A leading property company is seeking a management surveyor to join their growing property management team in London. This will be working in house closely with the asset managers and the successful candidate will be working on high profile assets in the City covering office & retail properties.
The successful candidate ideally will have a minimum of 1 years PQE in Property Management. The role is offering up to £45,000 per annum dependant on level.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the day to day lease management, L&T services and property management for the portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with the Management Agreements and KPIs
- Assist with the property management of the portfolio and manage operational issues to ensure satisfactory resolution
- Set up management systems for new buildings/property/tenants to include lease set up, rent and service charge management, policies and procedures.
- Ensure all statutory compliance and requirements are met.
- Providing advice on project delivery as appropriate Assist with the preparation of Management Reports, Service Charge Reconciliation Packs and Service Charge Budget Packs.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the service charge budget Support the finance team with regard to invoicing and credit control.
- Proven track record in commercial property management
- A minimum of 1 years experience PQE Lease management
- Exposure to dealing with Service Charge
- IT Skills
- Property Management Database management