As interim Head of Global Leasing & Property, you will be based in London.
You will be responsible for building and fostering relationships with landlords, lead all major lease (re)negotiations directly or with landlords/agents on lease reviews and renewals, service charge and related negotiations, and expansion opportunities.
- Leasing analysis, market studies and industry standard reporting
- Management of external consultants and agents.
- Manage, update, and maintain property database, whilst undertaking the day-to-day management of international property portfolio and estate management
- Due diligence in the underwriting of lease agreements as well as offering support on M&A activity by providing acquisition advice with regard to leasing and obligations (land and building).
- Identifying and developing opportunities to enhance and fully utilise assets and values, creating and implementing asset enhancement and management plans
- Manage, update, and maintain property database working closely with central, regional, and onsite teams.
- Ensuring operational properties are occupied in accordance with lease terms, title, and including terms of any landlord consents/permissions.
- Day-to-day management of international property portfolio and estate management (property management issues, lease obligations and dilapidations affecting international portfolio).
- Advising leadership team on (re)location and right-sizing, supporting potential expansion.
- Routinely review and analyse the Company’s real estate portfolio to plan for upcoming lease renewals, identify assets that are not profitable, and provide innovative solutions.
- Ideally MRICS qualification
- Proven & extensive experience working with estates/asset management incl Landlord & Tenant matters
- Experience dealing with an international property portfolio preferable/will be important.
- Sound understanding of valuation fundamentals and property market pricing
- Confident negotiator, good communicator, and dynamic personality with self-motivated attitude to work
- Experience working with senior management teams
- High level of planning, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- The ability to work accurately and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to work as a team, and on own initiative, solving problems as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels and influence across a broad range of stakeholders