Lettings Coordinator – West London
My client, one of London's most established and well known independent estate agent’s is looking to hire an experienced lettings administrator/co-ordinator in one of the most established offices across the company.
It is a crucial role within a very busy office with a large amount of responsibility, if successful the opportunities to grow career wise could be endless long-term.
The job will involve:
- Liaising between the negotiators, clients, tenants & accounts department to ensure that all tenancies are concluded smoothly
- Drawing up all new tenancy documentation. Including confirmation letters, tenancy agreements, tenants references, consents/permissions, arranging inventory check-ins, health and safety checks, cleaners and contractors. Drawing up all tenancy renewal documentation relating to the same.
You will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Be a confident, highly organised and efficient administrator with a keen eye for detail and who can work well under pressure
- You must have 12 months minimum experience in a similar role
- You must be Word/Excel proficient, ideally be ARLA licensed however this is not essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy a challenge.
The ideal candidate will be someone friendly, someone with natural energy and enthusiasm, self motivated and a good team player because you will be working closely with the lettings manager as well as the negotiator’s in the office making life a little easier for them, taking a lot pressure off their shoulders and adding value to the overall function of the lettings office.
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000 with company benefits
For further information please contact Grant at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org