A fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Development Manager based out of Central London to join a leading real estate development company specialising in developing and operating across the residential living sectors (BTR and residential development) in the UK with a current development pipeline of over 6,000 residential units across 12 development sites in Greater London and the South East.
Reporting to the Development Director, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the pre-construction and construction stages of sites in Greater London and the South East for Build-to-Rent (BTR) developments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the management of a multi-disciplined external consultant team through RIBA Stages 1-3 on large mixed-use urban regeneration projects
- Assist with the management of the project to maintain programme and to meet business plan targets
- Assisting with preparation of key Gateway reports and regular reporting
- Working closely with the finance team in the preparation and monitoring of the financial appraisal against Business Plan
- Working closely and collaboratively with the internal project team
- Working closely with the external project team and liaising with external bodies in preparing the planning application
- Assisting with the management of the engagement of key stakeholders to bolster support for the project within the local community
- Assisting with the management of the process for submission of an infrastructure grant funding application
- Assisting with ensuring compliance with all obligations under Development Agreements including liaison with Joint Venture partners
A competitive salary on offer for the right candidates as well as added benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a professional and entrepreneurial environment for those who want to make a lasting, meaningful impact and being valued in the process.