Our European investment management client is on track to deliver against an ambitious and stretching expansion plan which is leading to huge opportunity in career growth for motivated and creative team members. Having grown AUM by 40% in one sizeable M&A deal, this well funded, highly respected european investor is looking to add a further €7bn over the next 3-5 years. This activity has lead to a significant increase in the activities of the Fund Management team. This team sit at the very heart of the company and work to not only set the strategic objectives, but also ensure the various business streams adhere to and deliver against, it.
What will the role entail?
- Regularly review fund investment objectives against strategy
- Develop and maintain complex financial fund models
- Undertake fund performance analysis including IRRs
- Assist with coordinating and preparing quarterly reporting to investors; annual valuations, quarterly IRR forecasts, hold/sell analysis
- Support the acquisition, capex and divestment process from a fund perspective
What will make me successful in my application?
- You will have had experience working within a similar investor/developer environment, or had relevant exposure within a valuations, advisory role
- Excellent Excel modelling skills
- Accomplished communication and relationship building skills
- Strong quantitive, analytical and presentation skills
- An enquiring mind with high levels of attention to detail are essential
- Desire to be part of a highly motivated, agile and successful team
- European real estate exposure would be an advantage
This is a truly exceptional role within a business which actively promotes progression and career development. This role could eaily lead into an all encompassing Investment Management position in due course.