A rare and exciting opportunity to join a small, family office real estate business, working directly alongside the Managing Director in an all encompassing, commercial property generalist role operating from the company offices situated within the attractive environs of Kingston Upon Thames, London.
- The company has ambitious plans to grow its portfolio through active asset management and development over the next 5+ years. The nature of the exisiting AUM means that there are lots of untapped opportunities for creative asset management initiatives. This new, senior role is being created to provide additional capacity in the team and allowing the successful candidate to become a driving force in devising and delivering the strategic plan.
- The role will cover all aspects of asset management within a value add portfolio. Due to the average lot sizes and number of tenancies, experience of asset management at a "granular level" would be highly relevant.
- Undertaking land assembly and new build development.
- The company primarily focused on the Thames Valley and M4 corridor.
- The portfolio is made up of a wide range of commercial assets, with a notable weighting towards industrial stock with significant redevelopment opportunities.
- Currently ungeared, the company has ample access to finance as and when required in order to facilitate the desired growth.
- Along with continuing to manage the business in alignment with family interests, the Managing Director will take a more market facing role to bring a wider selection of investment opportunities into the business.
- Due to the diversity of the role, we are seeking a proven real estate generalist who can demonstrate extensive experience across investment, development, asset management and all round property management. Ideally you will also have detailed knowedge and experience within the M4 markets. Commercial experience is a pre-requisite.
- You will be seeking a role within a small, hands on environment where you are prepared to undertake a wide array of duties.
- As there is some managerial elements to this role, experience overseeing a property manager would be advantageous.
- It is likely that you will have previously worked within a small property company environment, however we are open to applications from all.
This is a really pivotal appointment for our client and presents a genuine opportunity for variety, autonomy and growth in the role as the AUM increase. Its envisaged that this will be a hybrid role with a balance of work from home.