Job Title Clerk of Works
Package £44,000 + travel allowance + other benefits
Location West London
Our client who are a leading international estate management company are looking for a Clerk of Works to join their operations team. The role would be based in their London office, covering London Estates. You would be supporting the Building Surveyors and Project Manager by providing quality, compliance control for building works, protecting heritage and architectural quality. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Operations Team to preserve and enhance the physical condition and external appearance of the London Estate buildings.
- Ensure that the lessee's/freeholder's works are carried out in accordance with authorised plans and to Specification.
- Liaise with tenant/freeholders regarding enquiries and complaints relating to their own and neighbouring properties.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation on all construction sites.
- Update the Mayfair and Belgravia teams on all matters of Health & Safety and their responsibilities.
You would ideally have experience working on both residential and commercial properties including historic and listed buildings, with a good understanding of Site Management. You will require a good attention to detail and the ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Basic Salary to £44k
- Car Allowance
- Health care
- Pension scheme
- Annual holidays
- Plus more benefits
If this opportunity is of interest, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org