An established property investor and asset manager are seeking an Investment Associate to join their team based in London.
The role will support the Fund Managers across three UK and pan-European funds with an AUM of over £300 million, consisting of Industrial, Office and Residential assets.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a numerical surveyor from an Investment, Capital Markets, Valuation or Real Estate Analyst background to join a business where you will gain principal side exposure to Investment, Asset and Fund Management.
Key Investment Associate responsibilities include:
- Identify and extract value from assets within the portfolios.
- Prepare and deliver investor and board presentations/meetings.
- Support acquisitions and business plan underwriting.
- Carry out quarterly portfolio level analysis.
- Carry out financial models for acquisitions and business plans (using Excel and relevant software).
- Progress asset management initiatives and deliver refurbishment projects.
- Oversee external letting and agency advisors.
- Manage and work with external property managers.
Investment Associate requirements:
- Degree qualified in Real Estate (or similar).
- MRICS would be preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Excellent analytical skills, proficient with MS Excel.
- Good report writing skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of operational assets.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary is £45,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus bonus, pension, medical and travel insurance, life assurance and income protection.
Office is based in Central London.
They work in the office 3 days a week and also offer flexible working at the beginning and end of the day.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply online with your CV in word format.