A Private Equity Real Estate Investment Fund Manager is seeking an Associate level Performance Analyst to join their Investment Strategy team based in London.
Key Performance Analyst responsibilities:
- Update the Excel performance database with accounting data from the funds to produce performance calculations (fund and property level across UK and Europe).
- Liaise with the Fund Services and Accounting teams to discuss unusual data findings.
- Review automated performance calculations.
- Provide sign off (after training) for fund data for market bench marking and consultants.
- Work with relevant data platforms to obtain index or benchmark data to assist colleagues in decision making.
- Provide bespoke analysis to the Fund Managers for board papers and quarterly reports.
Performance Analyst requirements:
- Strong financial and analytic skills.
- Strong Excel skills with good knowledge of formulas, functions and chart creation.
- Experience and knowledge of the commercial real estate market.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone from a Real Estate Performance, Fund or Portfolio Analyst background.
Office is based in Central London (2-3 days in the office and ability to work from home).
Salary from £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, plus benefits package and bonus.
If this opportunity is of interest and you have the experience required, please apply online with your CV in word format.