This role reflects everything that is great about Savills and I’m proud to have been retained again, this time to grow a team that needs no introduction… THE RISE TEAM.
If you’ve reached a point in your Property Management career when you’re yearning for something more, perhaps a new challenge or a new way of working, this is the role for you.
The portfolio consists of 21st century architectural masterpieces, those that bring bragging rights to the family dinner party. The Walkie Talkie, The Scalpel, The Leadenhall Building and the soon to be completed 8 Bishopsgate, to name a few.
The Rise Team operates under a five-pillar system leading the way in best-in-class Property Management.
• Expert Making good use of your previous experience within Property Management. Being brilliant at the basics.
• Engagement With the calibre of buildings brings a certain calibre of tenants, this piece is all about building relationships with both tenants and clients. For the born salesperson among you, I’m sure you’ll thrive.
• Experience Working on creating places people feel connected to.
• Environment A hot topic in the industry right now, this is all about Sustainability and ESG initiatives.
• Evolution An opportunity to get involved in the value-added side including Proptech and working in harmony with the asset manager to continually evolve these incredible assets.
The Rise Team are always exploring new ways of working, are encouraged to spread their wings and strive for excellence above and beyond the day to day, whether this be taking a lead on ESG initiatives or delving into the world of technology lead solutions, the opportunities are endless.
If you’re an experienced Property Manager (at least 2 years) and at this point of my mini essay you’re as excited about this opportunity as I am, let’s have a chat.