Residential Block Manager - Mayfair, W1 London
Our client, a highly regarded and exclusive residential estate agency and property management company, is looking to strengthen their property management department with someone who can bring in a few years of experience.
The company believe in delivering only the best in customer service and making every client/customer interaction an enjoyable one. With an incredible marketing team, motivated and passionate leaders our client presents a fantastic and fun working environment which breaths excellence.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years residential property management experience covering residential and block management, you must be comfortable working in a challenging yet enjoyable role and be able to handle their own.
The job will involve the following:
- Manage a specific portfolio of mainly residential blocks but also some commercial and mixed use.
- Liaising with Directors, clients, developers, leaseholders, tenants, or contractors either verbally or in writing.
- Managing necessary reactive maintenance works which will include obtaining quotes and instructing works
- Ensure compliance across your portfolio for all aspects of health and safety
- Dealing with related documentation and written correspondence to residents as well as dealing with all other general and service charge enquiries.
- Managing all insurance claims, leasehold sales enquiries and Notices of Transfer, submission of Companies House documentation
- To obtain a good working knowledge of service charge budgets, leases and management agreements relevant to your portfolio.
- Set the annual budgets for your buildings and assist the service charge accountants in dealing with all year end accounting enquiries.
- Manage all major works including the s20 process for your buildings
- Communicate relevant updates to all tenants
- Good time management
- Attending Board, AGM, EGM and residents meetings
- Maintaining files and other ad hoc tasks conducive to the smooth running of the department
- Answering calls and responding to email enquiries in a professional and polite manner and providing good customer service
- Undertake regular inspections to check upon the condition of the buildings and grounds, monitoring, consulting and supervising of site staff and contractors
- All other ad hoc tasks conducive to the smooth running of the department, or such other work that the Directors may reasonably allocate
If you feel that your experience is relevant and you can do the above and are looking to join a highly professional, forward thinking company please contact us.
Salary: 40K + Benefits
For further information please contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 or email: email@example.com