Senior Property Manager - South West London
GKR London is working closely with one of the strongest brands in Residential property and they are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Property Manager.
As a company, they are known for delivering excellence and manage some of the finest stock in London covering a wide patch including areas like Chelsea, Fulham, Holland Park, Notting Hill, Clapham and Battersea.
The business and this specific team have performed incredibly well in 2020 and the future is bright for 2021 with some cracking portfolios coming on the books.
As the ideal candidate, you will be responsible for the general management and administration of your portfolio. You will be working with the wider team, progressing managed lets and ensuring that you are delivering a high standard of service whilst at all times following ARLA guidelines.
This role will involve:
- Managing tenant and landlord relationships
- Managing routine maintenance, decoration, repairs as and when required
- Prepare managed properties for letting & communication to team regarding works/activity updates
- Accurate updates on IT system & management of client accounts
- Deposit releases/negotiation for all properties
- Organise additional works for managed & non managed clients such as refurbishment
- Actively expand contractor base, obtaining necessary insurance & qualification documents
You will need to have the following experience:
- 2-3 years minimum experience in residential property management in the UK
- A broad knowledge of property management issues and solutions
- Be customer focussed at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at once
- A smart appearance and professional approach is essential
- Be an effective Team Player
- Ability to effectively use Word & Excel, Outlook and appropriate software
- Proactive with good time-management abilities
- To be motivated by excellence
- Full and Clean driving licence - open to a discussion around this!
Package: £35,000 to £40,000 experience dependent and extensive benefits package
As an opportunity, this is a chance to join one of the best in the business, the management team are excellent and if you want stability, want to push yourself and grow career wise and help make an impact, this is the role.
For more information, please contact Grant Kaveney at GKR London Property Recruitment on 0207 048 3304 or via email: email@example.com