Senior/Project Manager – Major, Mixed-Use Developments.
Package to Attract the Best + Bonus + Car Allowance + Package.
We are delighted to be instructed to appoint a Senior/Project Manager on behalf of a well-known, extremely well-funded, mixed-use developer (logistics, residential & commercial). They develop large-scale sites, which typically require significant remediation and infrastructure works before superstructure work can begin. You will be responsible for:
- Initial scoping works to identify risks and develop programme of works
- Working with development team to construct bid and throughout the delivery phase
- Tendering works to specialist contractors to undertake major works, ensuring that legal aspects are watertight and mitigate risk (JCT, ICC, NEC)
- Develop strategy for future sites (5-7 years hence) identifying risk, constraints and opportunity
- Manage the developer/contractor interface (utilising an external Contract Administrator), maintaining programme and quality adherence
- Working closely with funders, end users and senior management team, ensuring full project transparency
We are keen to speak with professionals working for other developers or consultancies who undertake a similar role, project managing the delivery of major construction projects via external contractors. You could be from an engineering, contract administration or QS background, having a broad range of project experience, enjoy problem solving and getting the best out of the professional team. The opportunity for career progression is very good as is the potential to move into a broader development management role in the future.